Libwww questions

From: Garry Chan <garry.chan@alumni.ust.hk>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:57:28 +0800
To: "Libwww" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

1. When I request a page on the internet, my program sometimes return an
error saying "Method not suited for automatic redirection". I specified
HT_ALL when registering after filters. What is the cause of this error? How
may I fix this?

2. When I request a page, the function HTAnchor_lastModified returns me a -1
value, while any browser(Netscape or IE) has no problem giving me a valid
date. Why this happens? Any fix?

Regards,
Garry