Re: Downloading web pages using threads

From: Sam Couter <sam@topic.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:43:28 +1000
To: clint suson <csuson@gwcom.com>
Cc: Phil Inglis <inglisphil@home.com>, www-lib@w3.org
clint suson <csuson@gwcom.com> wrote:
> yes I know the library handles pipelining, but I still would like to
> implement multiple socket connection to a single hosts. Any Ideas?

*shrugs*

I think you're wasting your time, but if your situation warrants it, check
out HTHost.c. You will probably want to modify HTHost_new at a minimum, to
allocate a new HTHost object every time, rather than looking for the host
object with that name.

There will probably be many other places in the code that will need to
change.

It will be a big job.

Why do you want to do this?
--