Problem customizing Web Robot

From: Amir Khassaia <AKhassaia@vet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 01:30:53 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi I am trying to customize the web robot app that comes with LibWWW to
add some features to it.
One of them is downloading files only up to certain size.
I have tried putting some code together for detecting and handling it,
but the functions that return the size of the file like HTAnchor_length(

) , HTResponse_length( ) or HTAnchor_header( ) only work correctly in
some places (like terminate_handler).
What is the best place to start putting that sort of code in the LibWWW
?

regards Amir K.