RE: Libwww binaries

Hello,

I've received a lot of questions about why it is necessary to have
MSVCRTD.DLL in order to run libwww on Win32 machines. I found that the
only reason is that xmlparse.dll was compiled for use with this debug
version of msvcrt. I've rebuild the external xml modules and now it
seems that it works. Updated version of precompiled libwww is available
at http://www.idm.ru/libwww as usual.

Jose, maybe we should include these 'release' versions of xml* modules
into libwww package instead of 'debug' ones - IMHO it is not necessary
to debug external libraries? If so, I could send you these files.

Kind regards,

Vladimir.

Vladimir Kozlov, IDM, Ltd.

e-mail     : mailto:Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru