Re: File Creation Error with winConfigure.pl

From: <tom.durland@ihs.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:29:11 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
cc: zjw@dizis.com
Hi Zuberi,

I had the same problem.  None of the .h files were created.   I don't know
perl but I figured out how to step through the script until I got to the
error.  It looked like the $dest variable that contains the path to write
the files is using slashes rather than back-slashes.  I did not know how to
fix the script so I went to ftp://ftp.idm.ru/libwww/Library/src/ and down
loaded the missing files.  Maybe someone who knows perl can check the
script.

Tom