Re: [Re: libwww and chunked encoding]

From: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@usa.net>
Date: 16 Nov 99 13:58:35 EST
To: www-lib@w3.org

I found the problem. I didn't call HTConverterInit() and

Another problem still exists.
HTRequest_bytesRead() returns incorrect value in case of chunked encoding.

"Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <frystyk@microsoft.com> wrote:
Non 2xx status code documents are sent down the debug stream and not the
output stream, see

under the "Default Debug Stream" section

The code that does this is in

That is, try and register your chunk stream as the debug stream too.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,