Re: [Re: libwww and chunked encoding]

From: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@usa.net>
Date: 16 Nov 99 13:58:35 EST
To: www-lib@w3.org
Thanks,

I found the problem. I didn't call HTConverterInit() and
HTTransferEncoderInit().

Another problem still exists.
HTRequest_bytesRead() returns incorrect value in case of chunked encoding.

"Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <frystyk@microsoft.com> wrote:
Non 2xx status code documents are sent down the debug stream and not the
output stream, see

    http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTReq.html

under the "Default Debug Stream" section

The code that does this is in

    http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTTP.c

That is, try and register your chunk stream as the debug stream too.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
mailto:frystyk@microsoft.com