Re: How ASP2HTML?

From: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:53:33 -0800
To: "Nguyen Anh Tuan" <e9502002@dit.hcmut.edu.vn>, <www-lib@w3.org>
>Hi All,
>
>I have a little question: how can I run an ASP to produce a HTML page and
store it somewhere on >server (suppose I'm admin)? It's rumoured that there is
an ASP2HTML component of Microsoft doing >that job but I couldn't find any
although I searched throughout Microsoft's site. May anyone send >me that
component or suggest another solution?

    Can't you use any application that allows to fetch a page from a server ?
    I would think that without the server running you cannot be sure of the
    results. And so, if your server is running, you only need to fetch the
    page and save it.

    Apart from the obvious "Save As" from your browser, any command line
    HTTP client would do the trick.

    (or am I missing something ?)

-- Raffaele