Re: libwww and chunked encoding

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 09:06:40 -0800
To: "Mikhail Grouchinski" <mgrouch@usa.net>, <www-lib@w3.org>
Non 2xx status code documents are sent down the debug stream and not the
output stream, see

    http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTReq.html

under the "Default Debug Stream" section

The code that does this is in

    http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTTP.c

That is, try and register your chunk stream as the debug stream too.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
mailto:frystyk@microsoft.com