Line mode browser

From: Zuberi White <zjw@dizis.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:32:22 -0500 (EST)
To: "LIBWWW (E-mail)" <www-lib@w3.org>
I am trying to build the line mode browser and can not seem to do it.  I
have tried to use the MSVC v.6 but it comes up with 100+ compilation errors.
I have also tried to use the CYGWIN environment to make the app and it
displays:

The line mode browser is not currently compiled as
the changes to the HText interface hasn't been
integrated into the line mode browser code.
Your help is greatly appreciated!

How can I get a working version of the browser?