Mac Port - Attempt Two

From: Macomber, Jeff <jmacomber@ncslink.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:50:45 -0700
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Again I am looking for information on any Mac porting effort or current Mac
ports that are available for the wwwlib.  I am working on a cross platform
educational product that needs to make a direct call to a web site and then
deposit some files there.  Your library seems to be the best hope that I
have found for such a library.  If no one is working on a Mac port though
then I will need to move on.  Any thoughts ideas or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Macomber