can i compile borland c++ in Sun Solaris

From: Horacio Reyes Rios <hreyes@venus.javeriana.edu.co>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:09:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib-bugs@w3.org
Hi, I need to compile my program (about Genetic Algorimts) in a Sun Station.
My program its running now in my PC (k6 233) but i need run it in a Sun
Station.
When I compile it, the O.S. give me a message like:
ia.c:2: vcl\condefs.h: No such file or directory
ia.c:5: dos.h: No such file or directory
ia.c:8: conio.h: No such file or directory

Can I import thats libraries to SUN, or can I generate a compatible code
from Borland C++ to Sun Solaris system?

Thanks

                   Horacio Reyes Rios
            ROOT Sala Tecnicas Digitales