libww pipelining bug?

From: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@usa.net>
Date: 29 Sep 99 15:53:13 EDT
To: www-lib@w3.org
When I send GET/POST request with parameters (name1=value1&name2=value2...)
I recieve a correct reply, but all subsequent requests to the same host
stucks in libwww and never return in corresponding callbacks. This doesn't
happen if I use GET request with no parameters. I use libwww event loop,
nonblocking sockets, HTTP1.1 with pipelining. Is it a pipelining bug?
Can anyone give some ideas?

Thanks,
Mikhail Grouchinski