problems with Libwww_V5_2_8.exe

From: Cohen, Aaron M <aaron.m.cohen@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-lib-request@w3.org'" <www-lib-request@w3.org>
All:

I really need the facilities of Web Commander to publish documents using
HTTP put. When I try to install the LIBwww package by executing
"Libwww_V5_2_8.exe" I get the error message "Unable to read Setup.OPT" and
the install process aborts. I'm using Windows 98. Is this a known problem?
Does anyone have this working on Windows 98? Is there a patched version that
runs on Window 98?

Please reply by sending email directly to me, as I do not receive the
mailing list.
Thanks in advance,
-Aaron