Undefining WWW_WIN_ASYNC on win32 => compile errors

From: Glenn Serre <gaserre@spiresoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 16:58:49 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
Good afternoon,

When I try to compile in MSVC with WWW_WIN_ASYNC undefined, I get several link errors related to the .def files (symbols either in or not in the .def files).  Does anyone actually use the windows version with the async stuff turned off?

If it's useful, I'd be happy to submit patches, but if no one cares (or it's already been fixed), then I won't bother.

Thanks,
--Glenn S.