Multithreading

From: Xavier Bouchoux <bouchoux@cs.bris.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 23:25:58 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi!

I'm trying to use libwww to load pages from the web..

I did find out how to load one page at a time. But what I would like to
do is download several pages at the same time.

The idea would be to have several (clients) threads asking libwww to
download pages.

To do this I am trying to do the following:
. I have one (server) thread for libwww.
. In this thread, I create a request, and enter the event loop.

Now if an other client thread ask to get an other page, I would like to
have a way to interupt libwww, in order to be able to build a new
request.

Is this the right way to do this? (Is this the right library? ;-)

How can I interupt the event loop? (For example, is there any idle
callback or maybe a timeout?)

	Thanks,

		xavier.