RE: terrible

From: Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:42:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Sierchio, Michael" <msierchio@RSA.COM>
cc: "'Aaron Simmons'" <mith@samoon.srcc.lsu.edu>, www-lib@w3.org
On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Sierchio, Michael wrote:

> Proof that you *can* do OOP without an OOP language, but that you
> shouldn't ;-)

More like proof that if you want to do implement an "interesting" OO
design, C gives you the flexibility to do such. :)

It would not be any better in a language with OO syntax - there are too
many objects, they get strung together in rather strange ways, and a
hierarchy of objects is non-existent.

-- Elliot
Who me? I just wander from room to room.