Re: About HTML parser

From: Rick Kwan <kenobi@lightsaber.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:20:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: Evguenii SMOGAILOV <evguenii@ess.co.at>
cc: wwwlib <www-lib@w3.org>
It works for me... after doing a CVS update and re-making everything.

At first it didn't work and I found that WIDTH is deprecated
in HTML 4.0.  But it is listed in HTMLPDTD.html under
    enum _HTML_TD_Attributes
and in HTMLPDTD.c under
    PRIVATE HTAttr td_attr[HTML_TD_ATTRIBUTES+1]
Doing a top-level "make" did the trick.  'showtags' now lists WIDTH
for <TD> on my Linux box.

Hope that helps,
--Rick Kwan
  rick.kwan@lightsaber.com