Re: Question about usage of HText-Callbacks - Have a very specific problem ...

From: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:19:47 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Michael Maretzke" <michael@ibs.debis.de>, <www-lib-request@w3.org>
> In the endelement-callbackfunction I build the structure and pass it to
> the interpreter.
> But there's no other way to access these kind of data ?
>
> Some other callbacks e.g. in WIN-32-API allow to pass a void* to any
> kind of data structures. In libwww ?

    Michael,

    I don't have the right code in front of me right now, but I think you
can associate
    a context to the request object ( HTRequest_setContext ) and retrieve it
from the
    callback.

    Also, if you call HText_registerCDCallback you can set your own Text_new
and Text_delete
    callback and have the Text_new create the context that will be passed