Re: FTP - PUT Method

At 06:58 29/07/1999 -0700, Michael Saunders wrote:

>I was looking for the same thing several months ago. At that time someone had
>just posted an update to the HTFTP.c module to support puts pub I don't
know why
>it was never entered into the libwww source. Several other changes have
been put
>into the HTFTP module since then so I have been trying to keep it up to date.
>Attached is the latest that I have and also a diff between the original (i.e.
>libwww source) and the modifications.
>
>[A note for Henrick: Henrick, why didn't that gentleman's changes to
support FTP
>put ever get added to the source. He provided diff and everything. I have
been
>using it for the last few months with good success so I think it is working
>o.k.? Do you have plans to implement his additions?]

I am sorry but I have been extremely busy and haven't had any change to
work much on libwww. There is absolutely no other reason for it not going in.

I am away for the moment - maybe someone else with write access to libwww
can put it in? If the right person doesn't have write access then we can
fix that too, of course! Michael, would you be interested?

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium