need help to stupid

From: Alex Guryanow <gav@nlr.ru>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:32:34 +0400
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi everybody,

I am very sorry if I make the stupid question but I really not
understand. I want to write simple application that can save a document
to local file (or to memory) and at the same time show the links
presented in it. I got the example mget.c, that load the same doc n
counts and changed it. To loading the document it uses the function
HTLoadToChunk(...).
I have added the routine (foundLink) from the another example
showlinks.c and registered it with the
HText_registerLinkCallback( foundLink ) routine.
But by running my application it seems that foundLink was never called.
If I comment the function
HTRequest_setOutputFormat( request, WWW_SOURCE )
then I see all links in document, but by terminating request I receive
the the Chunk where the doc was loaded is 0 bytes long.
Is it possible to write application that can make these two things
(showing links and storing in the memory) at the same time? If possible
then what docs should I read more carefully?

Best regards,
Alex