Re: www and libwww

Yes, Line Mode Browser does compile again on Linux, and I presume in
other UNIX GNU-based environments.  The CVS tree does reflect this.
But the nice text formatting of version 5.1b and earlier is lost.
Code needs to be adapted to new style interface.

If it does not compile from the top of the libwww tree, go into
the LineMode/src directory and try "make www".

I don't recall the state of the WIN32 "world" build.  I don't think
it is enabled.  I've been beating up on the to get console I/O mode
to respond reasonably, but with no luck.  (My need for this has
gone away, but it would be nice for someone who understands all the
(Get|Translate|Dispatch)Message stuff to have a look.)

I posted some changes for WIN32 window I/O mode to get it to compile
and run.  But I believe those changes are not in the CVS tree.
I think the .mak or .dsw file(s) need to change for those to work.

--Rick Kwan