Anchor

From: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@usa.net>
Date: 3 Mar 99 18:22:56 EST
To: www-lib@w3.org
I'm trying to delete anchors HTAnchor_delete,
Libwww doesn't do it so that each request to a new URL creates
a memory leak.
I'd like to free the request's anchor when request terminated.
I've found one strange thing. Even if I call HTAnchor_delete
libwww leaves some data about it.
In function HTAnchor_findAddress() (HTAnchor.c)
adult_table[hash] always grows.

Does HTAnchor_delete removes the entry from adult_table.
I can't find this.
So that even a request to the same url creates a memory leak
32 bytes. Looks like one HTList object.

I want my application to resume the same used memory size
after a request completely finished.
Is it correct for libwww to delete an anchor after a request
terminates? At the same time other requests can refer to it.
So that the anchor should be deleted only if no active requests
uses it.

Am I right?

Thank you in advance
Mikhail