From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:15:04 -0500
To: Jim_Ravan@avid.com, www-lib@w3.org
At 13:22 3/3/99 -0500, Jim_Ravan@avid.com wrote:
>I *think* someone asked this quesiton recently, but I can't find the mail
>in my archives. Is anyone working on an SSL transport for libwww?

Hi Jim,

yes, it come up regularly - I have the feeling that it may be hooked into
libwww like this:

HTTransport_add("secure_tcp", HT_TP_SINGLE, HTSSLReader_new, HTSSLWriter_new);
HTProtocol_add("shttp", "secure_tcp", SSL_PORT, NO, HTLoadHTTP, NULL);

But I don't know SSLeay

and how easily it would fit with the stream model, though.

It's on the todo list [1] (but I can't so it as I can't distribute it).

[1] http://www.w3.org/Library/User/ToDo.html