Re: How can I handle an HT_UPGRADE 101 Message?

At 16:08 2/25/99 -0500, Stuart Myles wrote:

>At present, I send the request and the 101 message gets treated as an
>Error that terminates my request.

I have added a small "upgrade" sample app and made a few changes to how it
is handled in HTTP.c. Basically, now it simply calls a stream converter and
feeds the rest of the data to that stream. The upgrade sample app pumps all
"upgrade'd data" asis to stdout.

You can of couse add your own stream converter to handle the output -
currently I just have a rather simple one registered in HTInit.c for mime
type "message/x-rfc822-upgrade".

The patch below is committed to libwww's cvs base as well as the upgrade
sample app.

Get it from CVS as described in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#update

Have fun!