Re: Latest CVS update does not work with MSVC

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:50:03 -0500
To: "Peter Chan" <pchan@netgravity.com>, <www-lib@w3.org>
At 16:08 2/24/99 -0800, Peter Chan wrote:
Seemed to be broken by XML classes.  This also does not work with realease

I think the problem may be that the expat binaries that I took directly
from the expat distribution were corrupted. Yesterday I compiled them
myself and added them to cvs so you should be able to do an CVS update now
and compile as usual.