CVS commit

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:05:00 +0100 (MET)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I commited some bug fixes to the digest authentication code. Also,
I changed the code so that it's possible to access a server that has
multiple authentication schemes, but only one authorization realm.

Finally, I added a new API call in HTCache, to control whether we
should cache protected documents:

	PUBLIC void HTCacheMode_setProtected (BOOL mode);
	PUBLIC BOOL HTCacheMode_protected (void);

In order to get the changes, follow the instructions at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#update

and compile according to

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#Easy

you can of course also see the latest edits at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Changes

-Jose