Problems with the new wintel release (5.2.5)

From: Vladimir Kozlov <Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:12:35 +0300
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org, jose.kahan@w3.org
Henrik,

I've spend some time to understand why the comline in new wintel release
fails.
I've found, that if compiled in interleaved I/O mode (with WWW_WIN_ASYNC
undefined) it seems to be OK. By the way, to compile library in this
mode it is necessary to manually patch wwwapp.def:
HTEventList_setWinHandle and HTEventList_getWinHandle externals should
be removed.
In asynchronous mode it seems that problems are in eventloop. Could you
please check the last changes made in eventloop - it seems that it began
after clening up the default libwww eventloop code...

Kind regards,

Vladimir.

Vladimir Kozlov, IDM, Ltd.

e-mail     : mailto:Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru