Fw: [ What is wrong with example chunk.c ]

Another exmaple chunkbody.c uses WWW_SOURCE, but it does not work either.
Any idea on how to make it work?

All I want to do is to connect to a server and retrieve the body of the
document in its raw form.  So, I need to turn off the HTML parser, and
register some "parser" of my own?

Thanks.