New windows msvc make files

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:56:54 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

I have wrapped up the make files that I have for msvc 5.0 - please try
them out

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Distribution/libwww-win32.zip

Just unpack them on top of your latest libwww checkout

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#update

I can't maintain them as the automake make files but that doesn't mean
that code can't be shared.

One difference from previous makefiles is that there now because of the
new HText interface are no unsolved references to libwww code and hence
all libwww source files have been added to libwww DLLs. This makes it
easier to link applications against libwww as it don't need to include
libwww source files anymore.