Re: How to Convert Korean language from HTML to Text

From: Sangyeob. Lee <sangyeob@lgtel.co.kr>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:05:00 +0900
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
CC: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>, "Sangyeob. Lee" <sangyeob@lgtel.co.kr>, "www-lib@w3.org" <www-lib@w3.org>
Thank you for your mail........

In advance, I am not so good at writing the mail in english.

I modified HTML.c and HTAnchor.c. So, I can get the correct korean language code from LineMode application.

I guess the reason why the function isspace() is not good operation in two byte language code.

But, Util now, I do not know exactly why I can get the correct code from this modifications.

And, I did not proved until now that my modification is correct.

I want to get the proven code by your recommendation.

Thank you in advance.