Re: [Re: [Re: Load header and body to chunk]]

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:47:10 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
To: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@usa.net>

Mikhail Grouchinski wrote:

> Why do we have to use connection close?
> The reply should be printed as soon as it comes.
> What if I sent many such requests?
> Will libwww close the connection after each request???

Before I answer any more of your questions I need to know what type of
application you are writing. The answer to this and to several of your
previous questions is "it depends" and so I really can't give a useful
answer.

Normally, there is absolutely no reason for you to get the raw headers -
you get them semi parsed in the response object which you can deal with
in the after filters. The fix that I pointed you at was a hack that I
needed to handle something else but is not a general solution. This is
already handled by the default way libwww works.