RE: Problem to buid Examples on Win32

From: Vladimir Kozlov <Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:01:50 +0300
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>, Michele Lazzeri <lazzeri@txt.disi.unige.it>, www-lib@w3.org
Henrik,

Probably it will be suitable if I'll try to move (or to add, as an
option) with precompiled wintel libwww to the Cygnus environment?
I would like to hear from the wintel list members about their opinion -
how many (if any) are using MSVC or Cygnus?
If anybody needs both, I'll support both precompiled wintel versions.

Kind regards,

Vladimir.