From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen [mailto:frystyk@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 1999 6:38 PM
To: Michele Lazzeri; www-lib@w3.org
Subject: Re: Problem to buid Examples on Win32

At 05:26 1/27/99 -0500, Michele Lazzeri wrote:
>I try to create a MVC++ 5.0 project wich the examples in
>"Library\Example" directory ("chunk.c" "chunkbody.c" "LoadToFile.c"
>"libapp_*.c" ... ). I create the .exe for each example but only
>"LoadToFile.c" run without problem.
>For example, if I run "chunk.exe <any_url>" the output is "no text"
(the
>same output if I run "chunk.exe" with a no existent url ).
>Instead in Linux platform all example run without problem.
>Can you help me?

I am not sure - did you compile them with _CONSOLE defined (you
shouldn't
have to compile libwww itself with this - only the sample apps).

Otherwise, I can compile the whole library and the sample apps using
cygwin
on NT together with the latest autoconf, automake and libtool
distributions, see

	http://www.w3.org/INSTALL.html#Unix

for details.

Henrik