Re: Negative last modified

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:25:55 -0500
To: olga@goliath.eai.com
Cc: www-lib@w3.org

I understood you said:

>So if no HTCacheFilter but HT_C_IMS - no 304,
>If HTCacheFilter (and HT_C_IMS added) - 304 and coredump.

and that

a) the first problem was caused by a negative LM in local time (doesn't
matter if ET or CT - it's still west of GMT).

b) the second problem was caused by lack of initializing the filter which
handles the 304 case. The reason why you get a 304 is probably that it uses
the etag from the server and not the lm date.

Did I miss something?

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk