Re: Negative last modified

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:09:15 -0500
To: olga@goliath.eai.com, www-lib@w3.org
At 12:48 1/26/99 -0600, olga wrote:

>The two versions only differ in that in second I am adding one line:
>        HTNet_deleteAfter(HTCacheFilter)
>to initLib function after "HTProfile_newClient()".

There are two cache filters - one is for handling the 304 case - are you
setting this up as well? All the cache things are normally set up when
using the profiles as you can see in

(Look for all the cache stuff). If people are not using the profiles then
it maybe a good thing to collect them in a single init function.