Re: Negative last modified

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:09:15 -0500
To: olga@goliath.eai.com, www-lib@w3.org
At 12:48 1/26/99 -0600, olga wrote:

>The two versions only differ in that in second I am adding one line:
>
>        HTNet_deleteAfter(HTCacheFilter)
>
>to initLib function after "HTProfile_newClient()".

There are two cache filters - one is for handling the 304 case - are you
setting this up as well? All the cache things are normally set up when
using the profiles as you can see in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTInit.c

(Look for all the cache stuff). If people are not using the profiles then
it maybe a good thing to collect them in a single init function.

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk