Re: HText_registerTextCallback

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:26:50 -0500
To: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@usa.net>, www-lib@w3.org
At 11:57 1/26/99 EST, Mikhail Grouchinski wrote:
>How in a callback installed with HText_registerTextCallback
>can I detect which request resulted calling it?

When the HText object creation method is called, you get the request, the
anchor, and the target stream to where data should be going. You can then
create a HText object which contains this information. On every subsequent
call, the HText object will be passed along.

typedef HText * HText_new (
	HTRequest *		request,
	HTParentAnchor *	anchor,
	HTStream *		output_stream);