Re: Multipart documents

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:52:56 -0500
To: Jim_Ravan@avid.com, www-lib@w3.org
At 15:49 1/25/99 -0500, Jim_Ravan@avid.com wrote:
>Anyone working with multipart documents? I need examples of a client both
>parsing multipart documents and producing multipart documents to send to
>the host. Does anyone have anything useful available?

If you use one of the libwww profiles then you will get a MIME multipart
parser for all multipart/* types. This is registered in

in HTConverInit(), and you can find the MM parser in

The "range" sample program uses this to parse multipart/byteranges when
issuing a request with multiple ranges:

linked from

MM generation is not quite there - it depends on the hack that I am working
on for handling PUT and POST in small pieces. I hope to have that done in a
week or so.