Re: [question]How to compile the example code

At 18:51 1/19/99 +0900, Sangyeob. Lee wrote:
>Thank you for your mail.
>
>I want to compile the example code.
>                    showtext.c : HTML ---> text
>
>but, I can not link the libwww library.
>
>How can I link the libwww library ?  Help me.
>
>system : solaris 2.5.1
>install directory : library file -> /usr/local/lib/
>                         header file -> /usr/local/include/w3c-libwww

If you check libwww out from CVS and run configure, the sample apps are
built automatically. Remember that on solaris 2.5 you can't use shared
libraries so you have to call configure like this

	./configure --disable-shared

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,