Unresolved externals on Win32 project

From: Stephen Walch <swalch@cisoft.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 20:06:04 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I am attempting to use (for the first time) www-lib in a C++ project using MCVC 5.0.  I have tried building and linking even the simplest projects, like the chunks.c sample, and I get unresolved externals:

xparser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _HTMIMEInit
xparser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _HTTransferEncoderInit
xparser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _HTConverterInit
xparser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _HTNetInit
xparser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _HTProtocolInit
xparser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _HTTransportInit

Note that most externals are resolved when I lnk in the libs produced by the Windows make script.  But not these _HTXXXInit symbols.  Any guidance would be much appreciated.