UNICODE support?

From: <swalch@cisoft.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:11:41 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
I am experimenting with libwww and I have not found a way to do a UNICODE
build.  Basically I expected to pass UNICODE strings to fonctions like
HTParse() to get back UNICODE strings from functions like
HTChunk_toCString().  Am I correct in concluding that I need to do all the
conversions myself?  If so, does this reflect an aspect of the HTTP spec
that I was not aware of, or is it just a feature of this library.

Regardless, the library looks great and I hope to use it in a number of
projects.

Steve Walch