Re: linemode diffs for HText callbacks

From: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:01:09 -0700
To: "Rick Kwan" <kenobi@lightsaber.com>
Cc: "libwww" <www-lib@w3.org>

> Raffaele,
>
> I'm able to make the browser crash on a certain number of
> pages with poorly formed links.  (nested links, extra </a>
> with no matching <a>.)

    well, the code currently checked in doesn't have any call to
LMHText_beginAnchor
    (unless I didn't see it), so that's why I commented out the call to
LMHText_endAnchor.

    with the two call in place I agree that you'll get a crash on pages that
starts with </A>
    and that you'll get wrong information for extra </A>.

    maybe you could add a text->current_anchor that is set to
text->last_anchor for an <A>
    and to NULL for a </A> and use that for anchor management.

-- Raffaele