Tracing in MSVC++

From: Will Sargent <wsargent@best.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:23:46 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi all,

This is probably a newbie question, but I'm not sure how to make TRACE (the
MSVC macro) work with HTTRACE, or at least get HTTRACE to write output to the
debug window in MSVC.

Simply putting

int CHTMLParser::tracer (const char * fmt, va_list pArgs)
{
	TRACE(fmt, pArgs);
	return 0;
}

doesn't seem to work so well.  I think it could be because HTTRACE defines
everything with _, which TRACE may not like, but all I can tell is that all the
pArgs get messed up before I can get sensible output.

Will.