From: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:43:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

I'm trying to use HTRequest_setProxy. My network doesn't have DNS
The requests terminate with status 906 - 'host not found'. The trace log
that libwww is trying to resolve host name and calls gethostbyname for
host specified in the request URL. It shouldn't do this since I specify
the proxy using IP address
and the IP address of the host in URL will be resolved by proxy.
Everithing worked fine when I used HTProxy_add. Is it possible that
LibWWW logic
for per request basis proxies is wrong?

Mikhail Grouchinski