HTRequest_setProxy

From: Mikhail Grouchinski <mgrouch@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:43:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello,

I'm trying to use HTRequest_setProxy. My network doesn't have DNS
server.
The requests terminate with status 906 - 'host not found'. The trace log
shows
that libwww is trying to resolve host name and calls gethostbyname for
the
host specified in the request URL. It shouldn't do this since I specify
the proxy using IP address
and the IP address of the host in URL will be resolved by proxy.
Everithing worked fine when I used HTProxy_add. Is it possible that
LibWWW logic
for per request basis proxies is wrong?

Thanks,
Mikhail Grouchinski