Re: basic authentication broken on Windows

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:13:11 -0400
To: "Raffaele Sena" <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Cc: "libwww" <www-lib@w3.org>
At 12:01 6/23/99 -0700, Raffaele Sena wrote:
>    The patch works for me.
>    The line number was different probably because I didn't use the -c option
>to cvs diff.

ok - committed - see

	http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTTP.c#rev1.183

>p.s. Henrik, I saw you post you reply to the w3c.www-lib newsgroup.
>    If I do a global reply with my mailer, it tries to reply to the newsgroup
>    and I get an error that the newsgroup cannot be resolved. What am I doing
>wrong ?

Sorry, I responded to the mails on our internal news-mail gateway as it is
easier to keep track of the threading in my news reader than my mail
reader. Unfortunately, our news server is not publicly available.

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk