LineMode fails compilation under NT 4.0 VC 5.0

From: Eric Kiebler <eric.kiebler@seekersoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-lib@www10.w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>

I looked around but couldn't find anything about this issue languishing on
the web anywhere.  Does anyone else have this problem?  There are issues
with the definitions of HTFont and HTStyleSheet that prevent most of
LineMode from compiling.  I suspect that the project settings for locating
header files are incorrect, but don't know what they should be.

Anyone shed some light here?

Cheers,
eric