Re: Getting out of HTEventList_loop()

From: <gstreet@oscar.penguinpowered.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 19:40:15 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: gstreet@vninet.com
I'm having trouble getting out of HTEventList_loop()....

I've tried to integrate the sample POST application into my X windows program.

I have a callback which calls libwww stuff (borrowed from main() of POST sample
application)

Everything works great until the POSt is finished.  terminate_handler is
then called, and the program exits.  So, i removed the exit() call from
the sample application code, but control never returns to my loop (i've
tried return (1), return(0), etc. in the terminate_handler, but program
control seems to stay in HTEventList_loop().  Is there something else
I can put in the terminate handler that will say "exit libwww stuff and
return to the calling function, without exiting the application?"

I appreciate any help.  Thanks,

Graham Street