HTEndLoop flag not reset.

From: Michael Saunders <michael@amtec.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:40:53 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org

There are several places within the HTEventList_loop function that perform a
return without resetting the HTEndLoop flag back to zero. I believe that in the
last revision you added the instruction at the end of the function that reset it
to zero but this is not the only exit point from this function. It appears there
are six other "return" statements within the HTEventList_loop function that need
should be changed from:
	return status;

	/* Reset HTEndLoop in case we want to start again */
	HTEndLoop = 0;
	return status;