Params of HTML element callbacks

From: Vaclav Barta <vbar@comp.cz>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 16:00:43 +0000
To: wwwlib <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

documentation of HTML element callbacks (functions of type
HText_beginElement and HText_endElement, registered by
HText_registerElementCallback) says that "the element
number and attribute number are integers that are defined by
the HTML DTD used by the HTMl [sic] parser". What does that
mean - how do I find out that 40 is <HEAD>, 12 <BODY> etc.?
I can't find it anywhere in wwwlib headers - is it part of
HTML definition?

	Bye
		Vasek
--