Please send all mails regarding libwww to the list and not just to me

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 14:32:20 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org

The risk of the mail going into a black hole is much bigger when sending it
to me only - and I know that a lot of you guys know the answers too and so
we can much easier get the response time down!

Even if you are not entirely sure you know the answer, I would much prefer
to have a discussion on the list than no reply at all.

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk