Robot command line

From: John Punin <puninj@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:37:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: frystyk@w3.org
Cc: puninj@cs.rpi.edu, www-lib@w3.org
Hi Henrik
I was reading the "Webbot Command Line Syntax" page [1] and I found the
following errors:
1) -prefix [ URI ]
     Define a URI prefix for all inlined image URIs - if they do not match the prefix then they are not checked. The
     rejected URIs can be logged to a separate file.

-prefix should be -imgprefix

2) -hitcount [ file ]
     Specifies a log file of URIs sorted after how many times they were referenced in the run

-hitcount should be -hit

3) two typos : -redir [ rediretioncode ] (redirectioncode)
-check "\.gz$|\.Z$|\.zip$|, (missing close quote)

Best wishes
John
PS. Do you have an example of a rule configuration file? Could you send it
to me?. Thanks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Robot/User/CommandLine.html