Re: Getting headers example

Vladimir,

Thanks a lot - I have added this sample application, see

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/#HEAD

I have also added a feature for filtering the reponse header fields you
are interested in, for example

	getheaders http://www.w3.org server

Get it from cvs at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#update

and compile as described in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#Boot

Henrik

Vladimir Kozlov wrote:

> Henrik,
>
> Herbert Krause asked me for example for getting http headers
> (Last-modified particularly)with HEAD (not GET) reguest.
> Please find attached source of such an example app. Probably this will
> be useful for somebody else as well.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Vladimir.
>
> -------------------------
> Vladimir Kozlov, IDM, Ltd.
>
> e-mail     : mailto:Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru
> PGP Key ID : 0x5360FA9B
> Phone      : +7 (095) 534-4221
> Fax        : +7 (095) 530-2275
> www        : http://www.idm.ru

>                    Name: getheaders.c
>    getheaders.c    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                Encoding: quoted-printable

World Wide Web Consortium, MIT/LCS NE43-356